Sunday 7 August 2011

footie, the new sky box and the pub

I was out and about on Friday and made various promises that l was going to to to a local pub (hello The Arc!) to watch the Charity Shield game.
Obviously I could not be bothered when it came to it, and as l was also setting up a new Sky box in the morning, I was unsure if l could be arsed to appear.
As is took me ages setting up the box, I decided to go and meet everyone at half time (God knows why, l hate leaving the house, everyone's a boring bastard, but.................................................................................. l'm a sociable guy (when it suits me).
When l got there, United were 2-0 down, so it looked pretty bleak, and there was a lot of piss taking by the Liverpool fans.
However... thanks to the glory that is United, they came back to win 3-2, with Nani going round the goalie (Hart) like it was 1968 again (but in the last minute of injury time).
Joy Joy Joy to the World.


Football
Praise the lord.
You are back.

toodle lpip

No comments: