Wednesday 31 March 2010

life - bah humbug!

What a crappy day it is today. Still getting over last nights 2-1 defeat to Bayern in the first leg of the quarter finals (1-0 up from the start, then lost in injury time.) Rooney also hurt himself, so he is unlikely to play on Saturday against Chelsea, and probably the return leg against Bayern next week. Damn.
Also, little Nozzer is not himself. The little blighter is very quiet and doing very small hard poos, plus his cheek has swollen up again. He is off to the vets tomorrow morning, as there were no appointments available for this afternoon.
I am also back to work today (extra special DAMN!!), so will be cycling in in aprox one hour. I wouldn't be surprised if it pissed down as well, just to rub it in. If I believed in a God I would be cursing him now. The milk has run out again so I can't even have a coffee. Certainly don't want to go near the soya milk again.
At least I finish work tomorrow afternoon until after the Chelsea game on Saturday, plus there is Friday in the Boro to look ahead to (Good Friday day out/piss up). I also still have my dents in my skull to fiddle with, so I suppose I will struggle on.
Damn again! It has just started to rain a little bit!
toodle pip


No comments: