Tuesday 25 July 2023

looks like the car's buggered

I've got some time off work and thought l'd nip to Ikea by Newcastle today to buy some more record shelves and tidy the house up a bit. Rather sadly, engine lights came on just past the Angel of the North and the car conked out at traffic lights just by The Metro Centre. I called The AA who couldn't repair it so l ended up getting towed back to drop the car off at my local garage and to drop me off at the pub to drown my sorrows. Don't hold out a lot of hope regarding it being cost effective to be repaired, so it looks like l may have to crumble and buy another. The worst thing is l was only about a mile away from Ikea and if l'd made it there and put the shelves in the car and then broken down, l would now have them at home. What a bummer. 

I blame God.




Toodle pip

No comments: