Thursday 15 September 2016

limmy and the spider

Limmy has done a few videos where he is pratting about with a rather large spider. If you don't like spiders, they are a bit unsettling (to say the least), but the worst one he has stuck up has to be this one, due to the beginning.



AAAAARRGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!HOW CAN HE DO IT!!!!!!!

I've still got a pretty large spider in my living room which has hidden behind a large bookcase, so every time l am in there l am on edge in case it suddenly appears. Then, despite my fear of them, the large brown bastard is going to meet a horrible end.
I just hope l get it sooner rather than later, as the non stop fear and anticipation will be the end of me if it stays hidden.
I could always clean the living room and move stuff to find it, but let's face it, that's not going to happen in a hurry. Here's Mr Parrot with the defensive bookcase in the background (spider still hiding somewhere)


toodle pip

No comments: