Friday 17 September 2010

turkey again - leave in one hour!


These are pictures of the Villa we rented when we were in Dalyan last week. Unfortunately this time, because it is work, I am staying in a hotel (The Blue Bay?) in Marmaris, which I do not expect will be as good. Still, it is a free holiday and it is all inclusive, so there's no way I am going to complain about it (plus I get paid extra for going).
I have just been to Tesco for last minute purchases and I also picked up some money and got insurance for the trip. Now I am just hanging around waiting for my taxi. I have just put on some washing and done the dishes, packed my bag and finished the book I was reading. Think I'll be a good lad and tidy up some more, before giving little Nozzer a tearful kiss goodbye.
Till next week..

toodle pip

No comments: