Wednesday 7 July 2010

urgh! I am so full

I am upstairs at the moments as the FPO is watching District 9 again with her mother downstairs. We have just had some food (pasta and chicken, in sauce with cheese - hold the salad), plus some pudding (strawberries and cream), with plenty of wine following.
I am now like the man above - stuffed to the gills.
I am taping the footie (Germany v Spain semi final) and will watch it later when the FPO goes to bed. My bet is still looking good at the moment, and l am still hoping for a Holland v Germany final as l have my £5 on each of them to win it.
Also, while listening to music and podcasts up here, l have also been putting phone numbers on my new work phone. This had the bonus of being able to phone downstairs and demand more wine is bought up, so there have been unexpected perks to go with the new job (and l am now off work until next Tuesday afternoon!). Hurrah!!

toodle pip

No comments: