Saturday 16 January 2010

poo update

Good news and bad news.
On the bad news front, the poos are still happening. I have had four today already. It's amazing, I am surprised there is anything left inside me. Don't get me wrong, I am a man who enjoys a good poo, and sometimes have two or three a day if I have drunk a lot/had a curry etc, but this is ridiculous.
I have now got some Imodium though, had two at 12.30pm and another one a few minutes ago (after another crap). Hopefully that will be the end of it.
I am at work again at 3pm so I shall see how it goes tonight, as I am on sleepover again. Hope I don't shit the bed at work, that would be sooooooo embarrassing!
On the good news front, as wished for on Thursday night, it has been raining and the snow has nearly gone. Hurrah!!
It wouldn't be so bad if my bloody car was still working, but I have to find other forms of transport at the moment. Roll on the summer.
toodle pip

No comments: