Thursday 11 July 2019

neil kinnock condolences letter and spacemen 3 - revolution

As unlikely a scenario as it may have seemed a few years ago, the nightmare is coming true, as Boris Johnson and Jeremy Hunt battle it out to be the next Conservative Prime Minister. What a fucking choice - it's like someone asking me if l want my left or right bollock blasted off. Either outcome is shit, and with Donald Trump as United States President, things really are looking grim.
I thought things were bad years ago when Neil Kinnock lost out on becoming Prime Minister. I even went so far as to write and offer my condolences to him, and here's the reply l got (It's my old address, so don't bother trying to find me there). Political leaders have certainly gone downhill since then. Where's a revolution when you want one? Bastards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




toodle pip

No comments: