Friday 9 July 2010

whispering I love you

Echoes of your voice are calling still through my dreams, softening the chill of the breeze.
Through my window, I can see the moonglow painting silver shadows on a rose-colored land;
A world that we walk hand in hand in a day of gold colored by the glow of new love.
Oh, Woman, I can feel your warm face ever close to my lips and the scent of you invades the cool evening air.
I can close my eyes and you´re there in my arms still and I know your soft kiss,
turning into music every beat of my heart,
When I hold you close to my heart and I hear your voice whispering I love you.
I can feel your warm face ever close to my lips and the scent of you invades the cool evening air
I can close my eyes and you're there
I can close my eyes and you're always there
Whispering I love you

toodle pip

No comments: