Monday 26 July 2010

tennents lager girls and the girlie party

Here's something you don't see any more (I think). Dolly birds on the back of lager tins. These are Tennents lager cans from back in the day. I might be wrong, but l am pretty sure the pictures made the lager taste that little bit sweeter. Maybe l should start a petition to bring them back.

On the subject of girls and booze, l came home today after being away at work last night. Guess what was waiting for me? A bloody mess, that's what. Empty booze containers everywhere, discarded and left over crisps and pizza, and two drunken girls who were still asleep (2.15pm) as they didn't get to bed till about 4am apparently, due to the girlie party they threw while l was slaving away. I'm surprised the neighbours are still talking to us, as the TV was really loud when l switched it on this afternoon, due to them playing the music channels extremely loud last night (I repeat, till 4am).
I know all of the girls that were round, and they have all tried to get into my underpants (and all succeeded - I have photos to prove it). However, it's still not right that l am working while a party is going on (in my house as well!). The FPO shall have a severe beating for this, mark my words.
I've got a good mind to put up some of the girlie's photos on here - that would teach the little minx's.

toodle pip

No comments: