Sunday 4 July 2010

friends are portly

I was on a website earlier on (the Daily Mail, http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1290061/Portly-Matt-LeBlanc-gets-helping-hand-leaves-Bungalow-8-looking-little-worse-wear.html?ito=feeds-newsxml) where there was this picture of one of them from friends (Matt LeBlanc), with a story about him being on the lash in London (picture evidence above - fair enough), but also saying that he looked 'portly'. now don't get me wrong, I do boast about having 20/20 vision (although I have not had my eyes tested), I do recognise a fellow pisshead when he is on the lash (evidence above), and I do recognise another portly fellow. The trouble is, there is no evidence above to support the 'portly' jibe. If anything, he looks gaunt. No wonder stars get insecure and fucked up (and pissed). Poor souls, but they are meant to be human like the rest of us/you lot.

toodle pip

No comments: