Wednesday 17 March 2010

at home











Another normal day and night at home. I was at home listening to music, reading, and watching some TV. Nice and quiet and lovely, snuggling up to Nozzer, ignoring St Paddy's day and avoiding the pub.
The FPO turns up early. Complaints about work, her dad, being emotional and not feeling 100%.
She then fell down the stairs.
Luckily there was no harm done (or a nursing home beckons). We then went to Tesco for food and wine, then spent the night watching a bit of TV (Shameless, Oranges are not the only fruit), then I went upstairs to read and listen to music while she relaxed and watched the cookery programmes.
The stuff I listened to is above, and I am now off to watch the Barcelona game I recorded (Barcelona will stuff them). Feeling a little tiddly, let's hope I don't kill the neighbours.
toodle pip


No comments: