Thursday 28 April 2011

amazing spider-man new franchise film


I have been on a site tonight where they have been discussing the new Thor film, and Marvel Comics films in general (I know, l am a sad git).
One of the many things that bugs me about the first Spider-man film is the fact Gwen Stacy does not get killed by the Green Goblin, like she does in the comic books 121 and 122, two of the greatest comics known to man (OK, l am very sad and l will get my coat in a minute).
According to Wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Amazing_Spider-Man_(2012_film), there is a new film about to come out which will re-boot the franchise, with a different Peter Parker, Gwen Stacy, Mary Jane Watson etc. I am really looking forward to this as l am hoping it will be done properly, and as a bonus, it will be in 3D. Hurrah!! Fetch my 3D glasses!!! (and I will get my coat now)

toodle pip

No comments: