Saturday 6 February 2010

worried

Another glorious win for United today - or was it? It may well have been a 5-0 win against Portsmouth, but let's face it, they are crap. Portsmouth still nearly managed to score and should have been ahead, plus they conceded three own goals. I know United were all over them and should have scored two more, but David James did not have that many saves to make, mainly long range shots, with most of them flying over the bar. Maybe I am just too much of a pessimist sometimes, remembering the 1970's and 80's when United always used to blow it. Maybe I just don't like to be too happy as I know things can quickly go wrong, but although I am generally cheerful and optimistic, I am worried about the future. Milan is coming up, let's hope things work out.
toodle pip

No comments: