Thursday 25 June 2009

I am back (again!)
















OK, l have let myself down, the blog down, and anyone who reads the blog down. It is just not good enough, I have been slacking once again and not been posting, even though I keep thinking I will be more regular. I shall give myself a damn good thrashing and try to do better in the future (yeh yeh, all been said before).










Anyhoos - been a busy old weekend. Went to Cambridge for Martin and Carols wedding on Saturday, then drove to south of Oxford where I used to live for a look around and a drive out. Had a great time at the wedding and saw an old school friend on the Sunday that I had not seen for about 35 years (he's in the black next to the fat stripey bloke)










May go into more detail about the weekend at another time, but at least there are some photos to show for now










No comments: