Thursday 3 December 2015

hilary benn's speech

While I still don't agree with the air strikes against Syria, l will admit that Hilary Benn's speech in favour of the strikes was particularly well thought out and persuasive, deserving of the applause.
It also confirmed my loathing for David Cameron, when the prospect of him apologising to Jeremy Corbyn for calling Corbyn a terrorist sympathiser was suggested, as Cameron's weasily smile and smug look to his colleague confirmed to me (as if it needed confirming) that he is a spoon fed arrogant patronising toff of the worst kind. If l'm reading too much into that look, so be it.  l'll take my chances that l have summed him up correctly, or at least to the best of my abilities without a private education behind me.
Twat.



toodle pip

No comments: