Tuesday 6 August 2013

richmond live and my brother stopping



It's been non stop madness since last Wednesday, as my brother has been up from Leeds for Richmond Live, but decided to come up early and didn't set off back until today.
My ears are now getting used to the quiet again as he never stops talking, and the house is emptier without all his stuff spread about.  We have had a good time over the last few days, but there certainly has been a lot of ale taken on board.
As for Richmond Live itself, we went through for Friday and Saturday, but stayed in town for a bit on Saturday with other lads, but lost everyone pretty much straight away when we got into Richmond live.  Dazzer ended up heading to the Holly, and Robbo must have gone home early (or he's still walking home now) as he disappeared as well.  Then again, everyone was pretty drunk by then.
Yo El Rey were my favourite band of the weekend, but From The Jam were pretty good as well.  It's a shame my Flip video camera gets distorted sound if stuff is too loud, but there's few videos from it below.
Now it's back to normality (or what passes for normality in my life).







toodle pip

No comments: