Monday 19 December 2011

michael j fox - always looking up


Much as l admire Michael J Fox and the way he has handled his Parkinsons, l can't say l really enjoyed this book as it was mainly about his work with his foundation, his faith, stem cell research, and the way he was/is dealing with the disease. There was a part about the end of 'Spin City' (the final episode with him in made me blub), and about the 'Tour de France', both parts that l enjoyed, but that was about it for me. He was however, really good recently in 'Curb Your Enthusiasm' when he fell out with Larry, willing to blame everything on the Parkinsons, which came as a big surprise to me as l was not even aware he was going to be in the episode. I certainly don't think l would be so positive if l got Parkinsons myself.

toodle pip

No comments: