Monday 13 June 2011

out with dazzer on saturday




Dazzer and Louise called up on Saturday as he is trying to catch me up in the orphan stakes (I am however, still the winner).
Myself and Dazzer got dropped off at White shops for a few ales, a chat, and a thrashing for him at pool (which l was duty bound to provide, so l did).
As the photo above shows, the weather was excellent, although it did get better later on, but hardly summer time weather.
Had a good time, and Dazzer met some mad guy he used to work with, (who didn't recognise him at first when he was outside, but said we looked like a couple of 'rum' lads). The guy (Andy l think) said he and his wife had been together since they were 17 and 16, and been married 29 years. Amazing dedication.
We didn't get phoned when we were out, although we said we would probably be a couple of hours, so Dazzer obviously had some kind of up to date sympathy card. I'll have to get my hands on one myself.
I've still got to remember to lock the door when they move closer to us though.

toodle pip


No comments: