Saturday 30 October 2010

work, work, bloody work (and reginald perrin)


Damn! (and Damn! again). l have been working way too hard as we still have not got all the new starters inducted yet, people are on holiday, and l have to slave away. Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Much as l love money and the spending of it, most of the time l don't really care about it, so even though l am earning a lot more in my new job, l would rather have an easy life. At least we are all off to Berlin soon, so there is something to look foreward to (as well as Christmas and the New Year). l also suppose that once all the new starters are inducted and working normally (or as normally as you can within our houses), life will be so much cushier. If not, it's time to do a Reginald Perrin and claim the insurance.
Two points.
1 : l am not insured, so if l do die, it is not an insurance scam, my FPO has probably killed me.
2 : l saw some of the new series of Reginald Perrin the other night. My giddy aunt, it was crap. Who the hell writes that kind of rubbish? If l was not such a lazy working class oink, l would get off my loathsome spotty behind and write something better myself.
Actually, three points.
3 : l am a spotty bottomed working class oink, so don't try and make me write something or do any extra work.

toodle pip

No comments: