Monday 18 October 2010

fermats last theorem and the collatz conjuncture

I really need to get out more and get a life. I went to bed last night thinking about The Collatz Conjuncture,
which was bugging me as l couldn't get it out of my mind, doing mental arithmetic which kept me awake for a while (while also listening to The Knife album 'Tomorrow, in a year' on earphones, which didn't help). Then this morning l have been reading about Fermat's Last Theorem http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fermat's_Last_Theorem
which l do not understand at all. Mind you, it was a long, long time ago since l was taught any mathematics and l have pretty much forgotten everything l learnt back then.
It still annoys me though, and no doubt it will still be bugging me later.
Thank God l go to see Joseph on a Monday

toodle pip

No comments: