Wednesday 4 August 2010

relaxing before the big push

I am off work till 3pm today, and they have just phoned to say they will pick me up and bring me in (they must be desperate). I am however, probably going to be working long shifts on Thursday and Friday, I reckon between 8am and 9pm. At this rate I will be rolling in money at the end of September. I did send off for peoples references yesterday though, as we have recruited some more staff, and I want to get the process moving along as quickly as possible, so they can get started ASAP. Sadly, we also have to wait for their CRB checks to come through before they can start, and then they will have to do an induction. At least there is some light at the end of the tunnel, and everyone should be back from their holidays soon (apart from me!). Also going to sort out a work holiday (Turkey or Spain?) this week, so that will get me away again in September. Hurrah! Not long to go now.....

toodle pip

No comments: