Monday 12 July 2010

world cup final bbq



Went through to the sunny Boro last night to watch the World Cup final at Robbo and Kerries. They decided to do a BBQ, which turned out pretty good, but took a while before the coals got hot. There was smoke everywhere, the wind started getting up, and it also got colder. Great weather. Had a good time though (apart from not winning with my bet on Holland) as there was also plenty of booze. We were too full to have cheesecake for desert, but one of them got bought home and consumed back in sunny Catterick. Very nice it was as well, being a Tesco special that only cost £1. Bargain!
As usual, the weather today is still crappy and raining, and it has been pretty crap for all the days I have been off work (since last Tuesday). I bet the sun starts shinning again this week when I am back at work. I blame God.
Luckily I am off to the pub today to hopefully see Joseph (if the old git is still alive), so things are not too bad (although the FPO wanted me elsewhere). He had better turn up, or I will be in trouble (not for the first time).

toodle pip

No comments: