Thursday 29 July 2010

interview day 1



This is where the poor bastards who are being interviewed have to sit, facing myself and two other people.


This is where we had lunch

Christ on a shitty bike, what a boring day. I (along with two other interviewees) have been doing interviews all day in Darlington. The good news was that the last interview was 2.30pm. The bad news is that one of them got put back so it was added onto the end at 3.15pm. Then I had to hang around to discuss outcomes and opinions, before finally getting home at 5pm. Earlier on in the day, l met the FPO and her sister (Louise, not squirting milk yet) for lunch, outside some small food place in a little alleyway. Took a while getting served, so l then had to wolf down my bacon and cheese omelette (no side salad) with full fat coke, before heading back for the afternoon interviews.
Another day of doing the same tomorrow, but hopefully we will finish (and get home) a little earlier.
I have to sort out some shifts for next week, but apart from that, I am off for the weekend. Hurrah!!
Early start again tomorrow, but let's face it, I can't see an early night coming up in the immediate future. I know l will regret it in the morning, but it's what Keith would expect. It's not easy being rock and roll etc....

toodle pip

No comments: