Thursday 15 July 2010

I'm in a happy place - with mummy


Not really.
I am sick of doing so much work, it's been non stop at the moment as there are so many bleeding forms I have to get the hang of, plus the usual day to day running of a home (two homes). Stone me, what a life. Wish it was back to the good old days (that now seem so far away) of being a support worker, which was a piece of piss.
Just come across these pictures of the toy shop at Bootle broadway. The shop has been like this for years, and it does bring back happy memories when life was uncomplicated, I was flying past my 11 plus, and all I needed from life was a new Manchester United keyring/pennant/badge from the shop. Oh and maybe a bit more love and affection from my bleeding parents. I now blame them for the fact I am working so hard now, I'll just have to think of a reason, but that will come later.
I'm in a happy place.....

toodle pip

No comments: