Sunday 13 June 2010

england, rob green and the cross keys



Another embarrassing night for England with a 1-1 draw and a blunder from Rob Green. No great change there then. Watched the game at Kerry and Robbo's, stayed overnight and then went to the Cross Keys for lunch the next day (to complete our anylising of the game). They have a new menu now and have had a refurbishment inside, so it made a bit of a visual change, although I still had my normal pate on toast (now chicken and honey), plus they did me some mushroom soup as the soup they were serving had coriander in it (I have told them I am allergic to it). Called in for a traditional last drink in JT's on the way home and got back in about 4.30pm. Had a lazy evening in reading and watching TV (and arguing with the TV during Question Time). Nice.

I was going to put up a picture of Rob Green fluffing the shot, but when I googled for the Rob Green image, I found this picture of another Rob Green. It's so good l decided to put it up instead.

toodle pip


No comments: