Wednesday 30 June 2010

damn! a new job and proper work

Damn! It's finally happened!
I had my (bloody long) interview today for a promotion at work, and I was successful. That should be good news but it now means l will probably have to work harder and take the job more seriously from now on.
I start tomorrow (the 1st of July) and am boss of Catterick Village and Richmond (Damn again!). There goes my easy life.
At least I get a new phone out of it and can decide what hours I want to work, but that's about the end of the good news.
I know I will be getting extra money, but I am not even that bothered about that (although it will be appreciated and spent unwisely).
Now I have to get rid of all the workers and get my own troops in, who will obey my every whim and instructions without question.
I think the power has gone to my head already.

toodle pip

No comments: