Thursday 13 May 2010

tory posters





Christ I am sick to death now of the election and it's crappy results, Gordon Browns resignation, Clegg and the Liberals selling out, and now the Labour party having to find a new leader (my money is on David Milliband).
Here's some Tory posters, then I will try to get on with my life.

Nearly forgot - a blogger posted this earlier on (lost the link I'm afraid, so can't credit him). Anyway, it made me laugh.

I wished for three things

The safe birth of my second child
For David Cameron not to become Prime Minister
For Exeter City not to be relegated

Two out of three isn't bad, although politically we are drifting into the arena of the unwell. My newborn son showed his tacit agreement at the moment Cameron left the Palace by screwing up his face and doing a shit so powerful that it went through the nappy, body suit and sleep suit.


toodle pip

No comments: