Friday 21 May 2010

meal at robbos and inlaws gardening





I have only just uploaded these photos from last weekend, from when a free meal at Robbo and Kerry's was offered for Sunday and taken, the remains of which are photographed above.
The day before, Dazzer and Louise came down to visit and Dazzer (the mad git) got stuck into the gardening outside, digging out roots from the bushes. Luckily I could not assist as I had to go to work, but I did manage a couple of photos. The grass is no longer so high, as I cut it earlier on today (and hated every minute of it).
Can't say what for, but there was also a visit from armed police. I didn't get a good photo as it was too dark for the camera, but the gun and badge are on display (but not the face, as it was hideous!).
It's fun fun fun round these parts. See you in court.

toodle pip

No comments: