Tuesday 6 April 2010

messi does it again


I have been saying for a while that Messi is the best player in the world, and he has just turned on the magic again tonight, with Barcelona beating Arsenal 4-1 and Messi scoring all the goals. Barcelona didn't play as well as they did in the first leg, but contained Arsenal better and Messi (who had a quiet game in the first leg), was clinical in his finishing, especially in the first half, when he scored his first three goals.
Manchester United play their second leg tomorrow (2-1 down v Bayern), but I have a bad feeling about it and think it may well be a draw, meaning United are knocked out. Let's hope I am wrong.
At least I have no work untill Friday afternoon, so I can doss about before the game and prepare myself for it (lucky socks etc).
If only I believed in that or thought it could make a difference. Rather sadly, I will be reading and keeping myself busy, just to try and take my mind off it.
toodle pip

No comments: