Friday 19 March 2010

night in with sport relief

Spent the evening at home tonight, watching bits of Sport Relief and some of the stuff that had been Sky+, Mad Men, American Office and Question Time. David Starkey was on Question Time tonight - what a knob he is. Talking of knobs, the fat one from Gavin and Stacey was on Sport Relief, which I was not keen on as I don't normally rate his stuff, and don't think he is that funny. he did however, make a good speech tonight, slagging off the celebs in the audience (who were obviously in on the joke), ending in a rousing 'Come on' for England. I must admit it was pretty good, although booze had been drank beforehand. Called in at the paper shop on the way home from work and got two bottles of wine (they foolishly thought I was in to pay my paper bill, which is now £25). After the wine was gone, drank all the cans and bottles in the house (about eight). The FPO was very tiddly and disappeared off to bed, leaving me with Nozzer and the last can in the fridge (always a bad idea). Let's just say me and Nozzy will look a bit sheepish in the morning, but I can live with it if he can.
toodle pip

No comments: