Tuesday 30 March 2010

latest collapsing news


Just got back from the doctors again, as he wanted me in to discuss the results of my tests. Everything is fine at the moment, my heart seems to be in tip top condition (like a 21 year old), and all my blood tests were fine, except for one that showed a possible under active thyroid, which the doc does not have too much concern about, as there is no family history of it and I do not have intolerance to cold, or feel tired a lot (the opposite in fact).
I have to return in two weeks for more blood tests and get strapped up with a heart monitor for 24 hours. I will look like a suicide bomber when I go out. If nothing is found then, it's a call to a neurosurgeon and a cardiologist for further detailed investigation.
As for the dents in my skull, as long as I am suffering no pain from them, they are nothing to be worried about. Still feel impressive though, I hope they don't heal up.
Back to work tomorrow. Damn!
Highly coincidentally (or not), I have also just received the above in the post. Talk about striking for a new market straight away. Cheeky bastards. I definitely do not need a pro skid chair, that's for sure.
toodle pip

No comments: