Saturday 20 March 2010

the death of bunny munro

Finished this book by Nick cave today, about 5 minutes before setting off to work, so it was a close one. It's a pretty good book, although very dirty (Naughty Nick). I think I may have to investigate his other stuff, I like his music a lot, but have never bothered reading anything by him before. The Ass Looked at The Angel (or whatever it is called) will be the next one of his to tick off, I can feel a purchase from Amazon coming on.
I am at work at the moment, nothing much to do apart from waiting for Match of the Day to come on. I say there is nothing to do, but there is, I just don't feel like doing it at the moment, as I have been poking my ear again, so my ear and jaw are pretty sore ... again (idiot that I am).
I won't be able to put in my earplugs or earphones tonight, so I hope it's quiet.
Really looking forward to the United v Liverpool game tomorrow. I'll be watching it as soon as I burst through the door back home. I will hopefully be able to get away and home for 1.30 (kick off time). Hope United don't blow it.
toodle pip

No comments: