Monday 22 March 2010

the collapser returns

Once again I have been having a fun old time, collapsing again and banging my head again. This happened after the United win against Liverpool (2-1 on Sunday). I had some food and went to JT's to celebrate, but zonked out again. This is the first time that it has happened when I have had food, so it is a bit of a turn up to say the least. I have been to the Doctors and have to have more tests done, but he is ruling out seizures at the moment and thinks it may be a problem with my heart. First time I have heard that, but at least I have not been stopped from driving, as I thought I might do. At least I am off work again till next Tuesday, so there's always a good side (even though I am a bit sore at the moment). Lets see what the tests show up and take it from there.
toodle pip

No comments: