Monday 1 March 2010

another trophy












Sad to say I was back at work yesterday, coming home this afternoon (Sunday) at 2pm, luckily, to watch the League Cup final (in old money). It wasn't so bad being back at work (I guess), although I have stuff to catch up with, we did have a take-away for tea, so that cut back some of the jobs that needed doing in the evening. On my return home, the glorious United won 2-1 against Aston Villa, with little Michael Owen scoring the first, but then having to go off injured before half time. Not a bad sub to bring on, a certain Mr Wayne Rooney, did the business as well, scoring the winner.
Louise and Dazzer called round and surprised us about 3.30pm, so I had an excuse to have a few bottles of beer with Dazzer, (although I was drinking red wine when they arrived). They didn't stay for long after the game so in the evening it was pretty quiet, just pottering around and pratting about (it's all go oop north).
I have however, been a sad bastard downloading and listening to bootlegs, mainly the Stones. Having a good time doing so though. Takes my mind off work I suppose. Some of the decent ones are above (for me anyway).
Christ, I need to get a proper life!
toodle pip

No comments: