Wednesday 6 January 2010

work and mowgli


Damn! Still at work and having to adjust to being back (not that work is difficult or anything).
Holidays seem a long long time ago, even though I only got back from the last one on 6th November, about two months ago. It feels like a lifetime, and I suppose in a way it is, as one of the people I went with has since died (only a week after the holiday).

Picture of Morocco at the top, only took it about 9 weeks ago and I wish I was still there.

Since dying is now on my mind as well as holidays, a Mowgli update.

He’s been back to the vets and had another injection of antibiotics, but he is only days away from the great kitty litter in the sky.
It seemed as though the vet thought he should have been put down today, but if he does not die at home, he’ll be back to the vets next week for a different injection.

Might see if Jack can be done at the same time in a 2 for 1 deal.
toodle pip

No comments: