Friday 15 January 2010

pooing like the devil himself

Christ on a shitty bike. What a day I have had!
I was at work and slept over, and even went to bed at a sensible time (11.30pm) as I was tired. Woke up for a few minutes at 4am, then 6am, and finally when the alarm went off at 7am.
Had a little fart just before getting up but lo and behold, I followed through a little bit in the process, nearly shitting the bed! Oops a daisy, off to the loo for a very watery poo and a clean up.
Got myself ready for work and felt OK, but before leaving at 2pm, I had about three more watery poos. Not a good sign by anyones standards.
Called in the pub for a larger on the way home and had another poo there. Walked back from the pub, had a poo again and decided to have some more sleep as I still felt tired.
Went back to bed at 3.30pm and stayed there till 8.30pm.
Did not feel hungry but I continued with the rather explosive watery poos till now, just before going to bed again for an early night (it's now 11.30pm).
My arse is red raw and I have not eaten since I had a sandwich at work about 12.30pm.
There's no Imodium to be found anywhere in the house ( Lord knows I have looked), so I have just had to suffer, maybe I have already entered the first stage of Hell.
Hope it's better in the morning!
toodle pip

No comments: