Tuesday 12 January 2010

off work

What a splendid day today. No work (which is always great) and as I have no car at the moment, I stayed in, read, dossed about and listened to music, watched TV and had a soak in the bath (Lord knows I needed that).
Enjoying Nurse Jackie at the moment, a new USA series which was good straight away and getting better. Not so keen on Wallender (UK version) though. A lot of the plot is just crap. Might have to invest in the box set Swedish version, as the one of them I saw was miles better.
I was a bit pissed off as I am waiting for a parcel containing blank cds, which I was expecting today, as I rang the post office this morning to ask them to deliver them (they tried to yesterday, but they needed signing for). I couldn't get back to sleep properly this morning as I was worried I might not hear the postie knocking (I sleep with ipod earplugs in).
What got delivered? Nothing!
I phoned again and left an irate message on their answer phone, so hopefully they will arrive tomorrow/today.
No work till 3pm on Wednesday, so I am making the most of it. Not even been out to the pub.
I must be going giddy.
toodle pip

No comments: