Saturday 30 January 2010

money money money and drummy

I can't believe how much money has just slipped through my poor little hands today, and I have been at work for most of it!
Had to pay the paper bill for one thing, 12 weeks worth, although that was only for the Observer every Sunday. Guess the cost though - £26.40!! Then there was my lottery bonus ball at the pub, ink for the printer, money for Mowgli's cremation, the lottery at work, money I owed Ritchie from Monday, Hayley's birthday money (birthday was today), etc etc...
And I am still sober! Called in the Wine bar to drop off my lottery money and never even had a pint, even though my sister was in there (amongst others).
Whaaatttt the Hell is going on?
Also, nearly forgot. Got a phone call from my sister last night to say Drummy from Gateshead had died. The autopsy was today apparently, but the word at the moment, is it was a blood clot related to him doing his ankle in over Christmas (he spent Christmas day in hospital). She was a bit upset as she had been with him the night he did his ankle in, and saw him for a bit (so to speak).
That is bound to cheer her up.
toodle pip

No comments: