Friday 10 July 2009

Nozzer's gone mental

I don't have any idea what has happened to Norrin the indoor rabbit at the moment. He's gone crazy and won't leave you alone, especially if you have got some food. I started it by training him to stand up when he wanted food. That has now gone out of the window as he stands up every time he hears the fridge opening or the rustle of any paper. If you are eating food, he leaps all over you and will even go as far as putting his head in your mouth and licking your tongue (yes, I do let him and secretly enjoy that bit). He has also taken to laying flat out next to you on the settee, wanting attention and stroking. Was hilarious at first, now it is rapidly becoming a pain. be careful what you wish for. Still, I will miss him when he is gone, I love that little mite.

toodle pip

No comments: