Wednesday 2 July 2008

tennis

I used to play and watch tennis a lot, now I couldn’t tell you the first thing about it, as I stopped watching when it became about power, serve and volley. Did catch a bit of news about it though, on the radio at work today. Wondering why the English fans are not enamoured with Andy Murray. It’s not exactly rocket science. I’m not a huge fan of the England football team, but Murray wore a Paraguay shirt when England played them, plus has said that he would rather anyone won except England. He also makes a huge thing of being Scottish rather than British, so even though I think a lot of England fans are idiots, they’re not that stupid or forgetful. I also realise that a lot of the fans at Wimbledon will be spoon fed wankers or middle class tossers who might not go to watch the England football team, but they will certainly be protective of their little England. As they are generally wanting a return to the good old days when England ruled the waves over Johnny foreigner, I say we round them all up and send them to Australia, Africa, or anywhere out of my vision or hearing. Sod the lot of them.
Toodle pip

No comments: