Thursday 17 April 2008

brother visiting

Been a busy old week. My brother came up from Leeds to stay with me for a couple of days, so he could visit our mum with our sister. Good to see him and our mum was also pleased to see him, although he was a bit shocked at how bad she is. With visiting our mum, going to work, and going out with my brother and sister, I don't feel like l have had a moment to myself. Dropped him off at the train station yesterday so it is now all quiet in our house. Still cds everywhere as he has also been copying a load of my cds while he was here (for backup only of course). Can now get to the computer again and move around in the spare bedroom. News of my mum does still not look too good. Find out more info later on today. That's it - off to work again! Toodle pip

No comments: